- Eligibility: The Signed Poster Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who participate in the sweepstakes posted on www.instagram.com/tae_technologies. Entrants must be 18 as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility Restrictions: TAE’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Signed Poster Sweepstakes.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is TAE Technologies, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 19631 Pauling, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes you represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Signed Poster Sweepstakes.
- Signed Poster Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on February 15, 2023 at 9 a.m. PST and ends on March 7, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Specific Instagram posts on instagram.com/tae_technologies will request leaving a comment about how you support sustainability and the environment. One comment will be picked at random. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Participants may only enter once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Signed Poster Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) poster from the 2022 Natural Selection Tour signed by all participating athletes. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winners: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor will notify the Winner by direct message via the Instagram platform within three (3) days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to messaging security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Signed Poster Sweepstakes) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes, You hereby assign the Sponsor, and any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the Sponsor’s licensees and/or successors and assigns, if any, where permitted by law, the exclusive right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Signed Poster Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Representations by You: You represent that all entries submitted by You will be original works and will not violate or infringe any third party’s proprietary or Intellectual Property rights as defined below. Any entries that are deemed to have violated or infringed any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights shall be deemed null and void, and Your entry shall be disqualified.
- Indemnity by You: You agree to indemnify, defend (by counsel reasonably acceptable to Sponsor) and hold harmless Sponsor, any parent, subsidiary or other affiliated entity of Sponsor, Instagram, Inc., and Meta Platforms, Inc. (dba Meta), and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, assigns and other representatives, (“Indemnitees”) against all damages, claims, liabilities, losses and other expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, consultant’s fees, and other costs, incurred by or asserted against Indemnitees, whether or not a lawsuit or other proceeding is filed (“Claim”), that arise out of or relate to a violation or infringement upon the trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, copyrights, patents, works of authorship, inventorship rights, database rights, trade secrets, rights under unfair competition or privacy/security laws, or any other intellectual or industrial property rights (collectively “Intellectual Property Rights”) of any third party. You shall not enter into any settlement of such Claims that imposes any obligation on Sponsor, that does not unconditionally release Sponsor from all liability or that would have an adverse effect on Sponsor’s reputation or business without Sponsor ‘s prior written consent.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify,
suspend, cancel, or terminate the Signed Poster Sweepstakes should
non-authorized human intervention, a software bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Signed Poster Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website, or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Signed Poster Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer or smartphone beyond the number allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Signed Poster Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Signed Poster Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and forever hold harmless the Sponsor, any parent, subsidiary or other affiliated entity of Sponsor, its partners, advertising and promotion agencies, agents, successors and assigns, directors, employees, and officers from and against and from any and all actual or alleged claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. You agree, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between You and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). You agree to waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: TAE Technologies, Inc. 19631 Pauling, Foothill Ranch CA, 92610. Requests must be postmarked no later than 5pm PST March 24th, 2023.
- Social Media: The Sweepstakes hosted by TAE is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc. and/or Meta Platforms, Inc. (dba Meta).