Welcome and thank you for your interest in the TAE Technologies website and all content available on the TAE Technologies website (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by TAE Technologies, Inc. (“TAE”). TAE values the privacy of all who visit and use the Website (individually, “User” and collectively, “Users”) and makes it a priority to protect any personally identifiable information that it may obtain from Users.
THE INFORMATION TAE COLLECTS
- TAE only obtains personal information that a visitor to tae.com voluntarily and knowingly provides. This means that you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. To measure the performance of and continually improve our website, we do, however, collect some generic information about our visitors. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring Web site addresses. We aggregate this information and use it for the operation of the website, to improve quality and performance of the website and to provide general statistics regarding use of tae.com.
THE WAY TAE USES INFORMATION
- TAE may use the information that it collects to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of the Users, to improve the way the Website works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- TAE may use “cookies” information to monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed, and the Website’s most popular areas, etc.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, TAE does not share the information you provide or it collects with any third parties. TAE’s employees, agents and contractors must have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to any personally identifiable information you may provide. TAE may share the information it collects with companies that provide services to it, including outside contractors or agents who help manage its information activities, but they may only use such information to provide TAE with a specific service and not for any other purpose.
The site uses Google Analytics to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through our website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and the time spent on the site. This data is stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States or any other country in which Google maintains facilities. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google may combine information (including IP addresses) obtained through its Google Analytics Premium and DoubleClick Bid Manager products to provide these services. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS OPT-OUT BROWSER ADD-ON
If you want to opt out, download and install the add-on for your current web browser. To do so please visit the following site which provides a browser add-on that enables a user to opt out –http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.
We recommended that you ensure your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
WHEN TAE DISCLOSES INFORMATION
- TAE may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information to its affiliates or third parties in order to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain content and/or functionality available on or through the Website.
- TAE may also disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, TAE may make such disclosures without first providing notice to you.
- TAE also reserves the right to disclose User information that it believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect TAE from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TAE, our Users, or others.
- In the event that TAE is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, it reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that it has collected from its Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
TAE does not ask its Users for any personally identifiable information. You may, of course, choose to share your personally identifiable information with TAE or its third-party Public Relations agents. TAE encourages you to only share as much of your personally identifiable information with TAE or any of its agents as is necessary for the purposes of your communication. Please note that TAE may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. However, TAE will not use or transfer your personally identifiable information in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
In communicating with us through this web site, you should not provide any confidential information to us. Before providing any such information to us, you must obtain our approval to do so. By thereby choosing to communicate with us without such prior approval, you understand and agree that we will have no duty to keep confidential any information you provide.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, TAE does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If TAE learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected by it, then TAE will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has provided any personally identifiable information to TAE, then you may alert TAE at email@example.com and request that TAE delete that child’s personal information from its systems.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
TAE uses certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. TAE cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TAE, and you do so at your own risk. Once TAE receives your transmission of information, it makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of its systems. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.